Flash BlueTV to TVPad5.66 firmware Rooted with RSS Player installed

12346»

Comments

• yum-qyum-q Junior Member

Who has the working YOUTUBE app for the pad4 ver.5.066 can share for me please!

• edited November 2020

Hey all, hope you can help. So my mums BlueTV box the streaming links don't seem to work anymore, I think its been nearly start of year. Now I'm at hers, I've taken a look and the myrss.nu/drama link works but when you go into the episode, click on a link, it goes to a white screen. All of them do that.

I can only use VOD2 as i get VODTV won't run without Google services as device isnt supported.

I tried downloading the 2 links and pressing the 3 bars, it didn't do anything.

Please help!

• cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member

Where you got this Rssvod Tv and Rssvod2 apk ?

• It was there already (the play services) when i switched it on. Before when bluetv stopped its services years back, i downloaded and installed, the was it a banana batch? from this forum to get the rssvod 1 &2.

• Hey guys I just want to tell you my TVpad 4 running 5.066 very lucky I did a backup before I flash TWRP with adblock built in to block rss player ads. Because my TVpad 4 keeps crashing and stuck on logo

• Does anyone still have the firmware image and TWRP files they are able to share? The links no longer work. Would really appreciate if it can be uploaded agian.