Flash BlueTV to TVPad5.66 firmware Rooted with RSS Player installed

Comments

• Adorable_xdAdorable_xd Junior Member
    edited June 2018
    oops i click post comment twice. sorry.
    hey tomato, after i get past restore, i can't seem to select external storage. i could only select both the internal storage , please help !
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    if you make a backup instead of restore, can you select external?
    hey tomato, after i get past restore, i can't seem to select external storage. i could only select both the internal storage , please help !
    edited June 2018
    how much gb should the micro sd card be? i tried a 2gb one and a 16 gb one.

edit: so i went ahead with the 2 gb micro sd card and got all the way to restore but then it fails ... btw i started off with a blue tv box but now it is rebooting to tvpad. when it reboots it would show th etvpad logo and go straight to the recovery page, please help !!
    Post edited by Adorable_xd on
  • edited July 2018
    Can I update using this custom firmware if I'm in the U.S.? I just want to repurpose my TvPad4 to a regular Android box with Google Play, will this work? Will the box be locked out/restricted if I update because I'm in the US?
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Can I update using this custom firmware if I'm in the U.S.? I just want to repurpose my TvPad4 to a regular Android box with Google Play, will this work? Will the box be locked out/restricted if I update because I'm in the US?
    Yes If you update the pad4 firmware to 5.066 ,It running like regular Android box with Google Play, (no more locked out/restricted )
    Thanked by 1butteryjack
  • @cheuk5 My TVPAD4 has been working fine with the Google Play at firmware v5.066

But from today suddenly it didnt work, maybe it is earlier but I get to use it today and it isn't working.

does yours still work? I am in the US.
    @cheuk5 My TVPAD4 has been working fine with the Google Play at firmware v5.066

But from today suddenly it didnt work, maybe it is earlier but I get to use it today and it isn't working.

What that mean's not working? regular version Rss player Or the google version of Rss player?
  • edited August 2018

What that mean's not working? regular version Rss player Or the google version of Rss player?
    The Google Play store, it couldn't connect anymore.
    Used to be able to connect just fine and download some google app with v5.066 but not anymore.
    Actually, what are the conditions that would allow Google Play Store to work on TVPAD4?

I use Napper TV on TVPAD4, which is working. It wasn't working earlier when there is an update required, (it could not update it) but I use batch.banana and install the update to have it working again.

Post edited by grimmie on

The Google Play store, it couldn't connect anymore.
    Used to be able to connect just fine and download some google app with v5.066 but not anymore.
    Actually, what are the conditions that would allow Google Play Store to work on TVPAD4?

I use Napper TV on TVPAD4, which is working. It wasn't working earlier when there is an update required, (it could not update it) but I use batch.banana and install the update to have it working again.

If your Tvpad4 firmware is under version 5.066 and you have to put in your gmail account for google service
  • Hi all,

I am using TVPAD4 5.066 with RSSplayer TV now. how do I get rid of the advertisement in RSSPlayer?

do I have to reinstall the firmware?

Thanks very much,
    Hi all,

I am using TVPAD4 5.066 with RSSplayer TV now. how do I get rid of the advertisement in RSSPlayer?

Thanks very much,
    Ok try this one is (removed Ad)
    https://mega.nz/#!9RR0FaJY!1yXDHc-BIhXUIX6dIaMQAyLOG56jXI2IdpwTldSxsnM
    Thanked by 1grimmie
  • Hi cheuk5,

I tried the RSS file 1.0.5 that you gave out, but it failed to install at the end. I tried a few times after reboot the tvpad4 as well, still failed.

do you have another file?

Thanks very much for your time and help,
    edited August 2018
    Hi cheuk5,

I tried the RSS file 1.0.5 that you gave out, but it failed to install at the end. I tried a few times after reboot the tvpad4 as well, still failed.

do you have another file?

Thanks very much for your time and help,
    Are you check the box have extra space for that? Go to setting menu on the right bottom to see how many space left over
  • I checked and still have 400+MB available. it should be enough....

any idea?

Thanks much,
  • I checked and still have 400+MB available. it should be enough....

any idea?

Thanks much,
    just delete all the garbage apps u don't need and u will be able to update. u can reinstall back afterward.
    I checked and still have 400+MB available. it should be enough....

any idea?

Thanks much,
    just delete all the garbage apps u don't need and u will be able to update. u can reinstall back afterward.
    Yes you can try the factory reset do it again!
  • Hi all,

Thanks very much,
    Ok try this one is (removed Ad)
    https://mega.nz/#!9RR0FaJY!1yXDHc-BIhXUIX6dIaMQAyLOG56jXI2IdpwTldSxsnM
    Works great! Thank you @cheuk5
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    edited October 2018
    Does anyone have the tv version without ads?
    Post edited by Mmmaru on
  • SNHKSNHK Junior Member
    edited October 2018
    Does anyone have the tv version without ads?
    Do you know how to read? Look at post before yours.