Is the Unblock Gen 2 on Maintainence or Down?

124»

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    @ngkiyan Which app isn't working for you ? I think most apps work on UBox for me except just unstable
  • UBTV App ,it still shows bing search. I wrote them and they asked for my MAC . I have given them twice my MAC but still have not worked. I wrote and asked what the problem was but they have never answered.
  • @ngkiyan hmm not sure if you tested this before (didn't read all the post over again) have you tested both Wifi and Lan? wonder if both MAC is not authorized or just one that you are using.
  • @gqong I tried both options , only wifi or only Lan and still showing Bing. :s
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @ngkiyan Can you record a video ? I'm not sure how it shows bing..
  • @padman you can reproduce it by installing UBTV app to none UBox like other android box it will show web browser and points to bing when you launch it.
  • @padman
    I made the video but how do I send to you.
  • @ gqone
    I do not another andriod box.
  • gqone76gqone76 TV Nuts
    edited January 2016
    @ngkiyan yes I know you are on legit box, I'm just saying Padman can test what behavior you are getting by testing app on non-ubox. basically same thing that MAC is not authorized to use it and makes app to bring up web browser instead
  • @gqone76
    What I mean is that I do not have another andriod box, I only have a useless tvpad3 and this unblock gen 2 plus box. I figured if they asked me for my MAC ,they would have added it to have it authorized but it has been more than 10 days and they have not answered fixed it and when I try to message them on facebook or their customer service , they just ignore you
  • @padman @gqone76
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/khod0alcy20riob/20160129_131449.mp4?

I uploaded it to dropbox link, I tried opening it in both chinese and english version UBTV and you can see the bing search shows up
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @ngkiyan Where did you get the box ?
  • Got it from Ebay, messaged the resellar and he asked me for the MAC address Same thing , could not get ahold of him after that
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Probably the seller tried to contact UB but got no response either LOL
  • Since last night I found that both the UB replay and Uvod does not work anymore. Luckly, I tried the tvb drama app and it worked with my vpn router. I have not tried my regular router so don't know if it's works there 2. Thought people might want to know.
  • I just tried and it would not work on the regular router. It would not stream.
  • I think my conclusion after all the update and still my UBTV app does not work and after taking so long to update the whole process and still most apps still does not work there is only one conclusion. They do not own any of their own servers. Anyone agree?