Is the Unblock Gen 2 on Maintainence or Down?

Comments

• markthadymarkthady Junior Member
    update: the playback app still not working but you can use the alternative 'UB回看' to watch tvb VOD. The 'UB回看' is working fine now as alerted by ubox customer service via email.
  • UVOD working as well...
  • @ngkiyan what's strange with your case is that you stated it worked fine for few days, other user case was, didn't work from start so had to get mac approved. but yes contact them to get your mac addressed approved. as stated before your box some how lost authorization from unblocktech. server issue is not the behavior you are getting. as I've factory reset mine few times and reinstalled apps few times for past few days and it's working fine, atleast live channels,
  • markthadymarkthady Junior Member
    535four - the uvod working? Can anyone confirm whether cantonese playback app is working?
  • 535four535four Member
    edited January 2016
    UVOD, UBPlayback working but lagging, Playback & Cantonese Playback not working.
  • I have submitted my MAC for 2 days and is still not working , wrote company again but no response. The only good thing is that everything else is working UVOD and UB playback .So, don't know what is going on when there is no communication on their part.
  • try using the contact method posted on their facebook page Jan 13th post https://www.facebook.com/hkunblocktech/
    last time I've submited something to their website contact didn't hear from them until like 5 days later and didn't even answer my question
  • @gqone76
    I contacted them on facebook and their customer service on their website and both had responded to have me give them my MAC. I gave them both my MAC and have not heard back from them . I tried to contact them to have an update but no response. This is fustrating when they do not respond.
  • @gqone76
    I contacted them on facebook and their customer service on their website and both had responded to have me give them my MAC. I gave them both my MAC and have not heard back from them . I tried to contact them to have an update but no response. This is fustrating when they do not respond.
    well guess that's what Padman means by their support is having issues. did you try wechat?
  • No, I will try later when I get time, thanks.
  • TikusTikus Junior Member
    They did not contact me when I can use the ubtv. You have to try the ubtv to see whether they have fixed for you.
  • Of course I have tried,or else how do I know it's not fixed.. I just saw that they will be doing major app update in feb, but still they have not fixed my problem.
  • Of course I have tried,or else how do I know it's not fixed.. I just saw that they will be doing major app update in feb, but still they have not fixed my problem.
    I'm here at SF bay, mine's working fine on Online TV, just think may be you ISP blocked the app because it's live streaming in China. I have had setup a Ubox here for my sister and working flawlessly till she got it at Arizona, she was not able to use the Live App at all and all vod was fine. On the UBTV app shows up a page stated that was blocked, she have to contact them to oops out the block in order for her to view or watchin the future, but she haven't call yet because she's only used the UB playback, It's just my thought though...
  • Hmm seems like entire live channels are down right now. Anyone's live working? Moonbox is up and working fine
  • xlxllxlxxlxllxlx Junior Member
    Live channels down for me too
  • I have some live channels,mostly china channels.
  • seems like most channels came back after 5 hour
  • hleehlee Junior Member
    I noticed Live channels reshuffled its channel numbering and going through update all the time. UB回看 is funky, programs time shifted from 8 minutes to 1/2 hr. In VOD 劇集, Click on programs such as 愛回家, 愛情食物鏈 etc always stuck at 1kb -14kb 'Loading please wait 0% ' state. Other programs not much better, forever buffering, start-stop, start-stop............... not sure if UB already look into this problem? I end up just give up and go to VST or 电視貓apps search for alternate.
  • I now have every app working except the UBTV still showing bing, I still have not received any reply from them after I have given them My Mac. I would presume that it must be server related and hopefully they are working on it. Seems like on face facebook there are many that have my problem but there are those whose UBTV app is working though.
  • I updated firmware and hoping that will solve the UBTV app problem, but no luck. Still does'nt work, what a disappointment.