Is the Unblock Gen 2 on Maintainence or Down?

Comments

• markthadymarkthady Junior Member
    the live tvb channels not working too... scrolling message says playback app down
  • what's interesting is my Moonbox Korean channels are not working as well, rather strange that both moonbox and Ubox are behaving similarly, although atleast on ubox I can get 2 major stations work
  • I'm not impressed. Only got the box for two days
  • sleeslee Just Watchin`
    I saw the same banner and experienced the same issue on UBTV Live today. So I fired up the TVpad 3 for TVB Live for my mom to watch during the day and will use the Vchannel installed on the UB box to watch the drama tonight....

Hope UB fixes the issues soon.
    When click on UBTV, I saw a banner message saying Playback apps are "off-shell" due to technical difficulties and will be replaced. But no mention on release date.
    Also noticed the HK Cantonese channels within "HD Live" stop running. Hope UB has a fix soon.
  • HD Live is working fine just checked. all HK Cantonese channels working flawlessly.
  • wsthongwsthong Just Watchin`
    UBTV Live are streaming, except the VOD apps which resembles TVB logo is not loading for recent episodes.

Also, UBTV market does not always connect.
  • That's strange, My UBTV does not work , it just shows reconnect and when pressed ,nothing happens. The TVB Logo VOD app works fine for me. I am able to watch all VOd here. I am in San Francisco.
  • @gqone76
    I did a factory reset but stiill the same ,the bing search engine came up on the UBTV app, so I don't think it is my end.
  • gqone76gqone76 TV Nuts
    edited January 2016
    Well it is on your end as other users are watching it fine mine works perfectly fine. UBTV app coming up with bing means your device is not authorized to use the app. Never seen that come up from ubox users before though, mostly it was only reported from users who were testing backup app on none ubox device. Did you install it from ubox app store?
  • Yes, I did. It worked fine until UBTV app went down.
  • All my other apps are working fine expect the tvb live streaming.
  • Well if you performed factory reset to remove everything and reinstalled UBTV app and still seeing same issue than you should contact ubox tech through info on their Facebook or contact reseller where you bought it from. Facebook also lists firmware you can try installing but not sure if that firmware is only for gen 1.
  • I contacted my seller and there's indeed a server issue atm.
    Don't see how reliable this UBOX is I will just take that as a grain of salt.
  • I really think this is a server issue because live streaming app is all gone since I reset the box. I concur with neonlight that this showed that the problem has been going on and there are no announcement or repaisr for quite a while shows how good their Cuxtomer service is.
  • ProstProst Junior Member
    live TV (UBTV) works fine, but the replay apps is not working for few days...
  • I really think this is a server issue because live streaming app is all gone since I reset the box. I concur with neonlight that this showed that the problem has been going on and there are no announcement or repaisr for quite a while shows how good their Cuxtomer service is.
    Totally agree. I received my UBOX few days ago none of the UBOX apps work. I'm just using it as a generic android box very disappointed. Their Facebook page is full of complaints all about apps not working and they always say will fix with no due dates.

Stay away and buy something else instead!
  • @Prost
    I have just the opposite. My replay apps works fine but live stream has not worked for the last 3 days.
  • TikusTikus Junior Member
    When I got my ubox, UBTV gave me BING. I wrote to FB side and Ubox website, told them I couldn't see Asian channels. They asked for my Mac numbers. To night I could watch all Asian channels. Don't be mad, asked nicely.
  • @Prost
    I have just the opposite. My replay apps works fine but live stream has not worked for the last 3 days.
    Where did you bought your box?
  • from china on ebay.