TV China app support thread

Comments

• Only some is working. Anyone bother them this week for an update?
    Tvchina said that the problem will be fix these two or three days
  • I am in CA. The VOD was working well for a few days, now it is down again. Replay never worked ! I am using the app on Tvpad 4.
  • VOD is working again, at least most of them. Some are very slow in loading. California
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    It seems like replay and Vod is back to normal today. Also got an email from TVChina saying that they will give us an extra 30 days to compensate for the outage. It is important we all should contact TV China every time when there is an outage.
  • Thank you , silverstar12. Does TVChina automatically give all subscribers 30 days compensation, or we need to contact them? How? My agent does not respond to my inquiry.
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Thank you , silverstar12. Does TVChina automatically give all subscribers 30 days compensation, or we need to contact them? How? My agent does not respond to my inquiry.
    You have to contact the seller. This is not automatic.
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    Thank you , silverstar12. Does TVChina automatically give all subscribers 30 days compensation, or we need to contact them? How? My agent does not respond to my inquiry.
    You have to contact the seller. This is not automatic.
    Yes, I had been asking them on when the service can be restore. I don’t know where u brought the license, but u need to email them.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Anybody have problem to login service in usa?
  • Yes here too, in Northeast US. Just says "Loading, please wait" in Chinese with the white spinning circle
  • Same here, In New York. keep "Loading, please wait"

• The newest version of TVChina is V5.2.0, pls make sure you update it and cut off the power
    for 15 minutes. And if you can't get the up date popup, you can download the newest file on our site
  • Unfortunately, I can't login it after install the newest version
  • snowrainsnowrain Junior Member
    My tvchina version is 5.2.0, still got the same message - loading, please wait.
    Ok TvChina can login now but only live channel working but not for VOD yet......
    Ok Tvchina have a good news for us .The Time shift feature come back in HK channels
  • Since there are less people complaining about VOD not working. Does it only not work for some and work for some? would using a VPN help? It been out for awhile
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    Yesterday I went to my parent's house. TVB drama works but not China drama.
  • I got the problem to login service again.Got the same message - loading, please wait.
  • siuwaisiuwai Junior Member
    I got the problem to login service again.Got the same message - loading, please wait.
    Same here.
  • clfnoleclfnole Junior Member
    Same here...anyone contacted them?