TV China app support thread

Comments

• my version is 5.054
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    is 華悅匯 any good? I remember you subscribe it right?
    You still buy into TVPad service? They shutdown and rebrand everytime.
    This SDTV looks quite good and work on TVpad4. It is like TVchina and is the same price. here is the link http://tvbox.me/tvchina/sdtv. You can try it for 3 days, just hit sign in.
    No it looks like same as 華悅匯. ifunstv. iTV .
    Yes I have couple friends subscribed it running smooth but this apks has to lock with your MAC number you cannot movie to other unit.
  • edited June 2018
    Yes I have couple friends subscribed it running smooth but this apks has to lock with your MAC number you cannot movie to other unit.

How long have you been subscribed to 華悅匯 and would you recommend it?

Also, the menu and layout looks the same as iFunsTV and HKE360 so I believe they are the same company.

Also, the menu and layout looks the same as iFunsTV and HKE360 so I believe they are the same company.
    Yes I am use 華悅匯 since Tvpad 4 stop the service. But they are not like Tvpad people doing the business (eat & run). Yes they are use the same interface in all apps.
  • Can you run 華悅匯 on Tvpad4 ?
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    Can u let

Yes I am use 華悅匯 since Tvpad 4 stop the service. But they are not like Tvpad people doing the business (eat & run). Yes they are use the same interface in all apps.

Can u let me know how to subscribe to 華悅匯?also how much they charge? Thanks.
    Can u let

Check it here
    http://www.huayuehui.org/col.jsp?id=116
  • pappypappy Member
    edited June 2018
    Bought the HKE360 for $119 on eBay works great! All live and streaming!
    Just saw this from Ray
    For $115????
    Ray said:
    » show previous quotes
    HKE360 軟體試看APP下載

https://www.ecbuystore.net/index.php/en/electronic-computers/206/unblock-hke360-wifi-android-tv-box-中港台網絡電視機頂盒-detail
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AQspEPSYa3kgT31Sfe1a21Tc4xjKSC41/view
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    Can u let

Check it here
    http://www.huayuehui.org/col.jsp?id=116

Do you know will this service in the USA? Are they stable? Did you purchase the permanent license and how do you pay them. Thank you for your help.
  • Yes I have couple friends subscribed it running smooth but this apks has to lock with your MAC number you cannot movie to other unit.
    I might subscribe to 華悅匯 with a couple of friends too, did you purchase the $88 package with 1200 days?
  • we can send money with paypal to 華悅匯 is US$92 (the $88 package + $4 fee with 1200 days for the app name is HYH_3..........apk). ask them for detail.
  • can you give me direction how icdrama in ftmc: apk
  • SNHKSNHK Junior Member
    can you give me direction how icdrama in ftmc: apk
    icdrama is an add-on not an apk. Why bother with ftmc? If you have tvpad/bluetv, just get google play working and install rss-player android tv version and be done with it. If you have google play already then just go into store and search for the rss player android tv version and install, done.
  • Kcmt2000Kcmt2000 Junior Member
    If you have tvpad/bluetv, just get google play working and install rss-player android tv version and be done with it....
    Any instructions as to how you can get tvpad 4 working for google play?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    edited June 2018
    Install the 5.066 fw
    If you have tvpad/bluetv, just get google play working and install rss-player android tv version and be done with it....
    Post edited by padman on
  • 535four535four Member
    edited June 2018
    Download the TVPad4 m201-ota_5066 with Google Play firmware
    https://mega.nz/#!wm50HKhZ!16S--3OTJxk48hs5R538haz0YT1TvoJRwEJbvvCnuyA

Instructions:
    1) Copy file to FAT formatted sd micro card.\
    2) insert sd micro card into Tvpad4
    3) Turn off box, unplug power, reconnect power, at the same time keep pressing the menu button rapidly on the remote until you see the update program start.
    4) Follow onscreen instruction to update the firmware.

Download RSS Player (Android TV) version
    https://mega.nz/#!0iwlEQ6Y!CY9qkdN_1kEG2JKv8dR2NoHRbjiuaRqpQxWiNUreGNc
    Post edited by 535four on
  • can anyone help where i can get FAT formatted sd micro card my computer use usb
  • i cannot update to my tvpad4
  • can anyone come to my house to help me to update tvpad4
  • can you m201-ota 5.060 zip