Restore Factory Image for S800 to 20160126 (for the experienced)

13»

Comments

• edited February 2017
    Can anybody share this image for me ? s800-160808.img . I can't download it from Baidu as it keeps giving me popups which i can't read or understand.
    Update: Nevermind, found it.
    https://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/1065/factory-restore-image-s800-build-version-20161109#latest
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    Can you send me the iplayer i5 firmware?
    Yup...they never will, it usually found it from a supporting site forum or a good people like you to share. They want you to buy more boxes :dissapointed_relieved:
    I have had follow your instructions to re-flashed the firmware 'cause my box firmware was still dolphin_fvd_p1-eng 4.4.2 KOT49H 20151120 test-keys and can not be upgrade, thanks to you.
    Did it work?
    Yes, killer, it works perfectly, thanks.
    Is that have another way to flash the firmware by just load the update zip to sd card and don't have to burn the .img to sd card?
    I have the iPlayer v5 did the firmwareInstall re-flashed successful, don't know if it can be done on Unblock.
  • Can you send me the iplayer i5 firmware?
    Yup...they never will, it usually found it from a supporting site forum or a good people like you to share. They want you to buy more boxes :dissapointed_relieved:
    I have had follow your instructions to re-flashed the firmware 'cause my box firmware was still dolphin_fvd_p1-eng 4.4.2 KOT49H 20151120 test-keys and can not be upgrade, thanks to you.
    Did it work?
    Is that have another way to flash the firmware by just load the update zip to sd card and don't have to burn the .img to sd card?
    I have the iPlayer v5 did the firmwareInstall re-flashed successful, don't know if it can be done on Unblock.
    I'm on vacation at Vegas for a week, I'll send it to you when I'm back home.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    I found an old link you posted work. Thanks!
    Can you send me the iplayer i5 firmware?
    Did it work?
    I'm on vacation at Vegas for a week, I'll send it to you when I'm back home.
  • Still working? Cool....
  • Unfortunately, the firmware doesn't work anymore. It can't connect to the update server. Does anyone have the latest firmware which i can flash into the global s800 version ?
  • 535four535four Member
    edited November 2018
    Unfortunately, the firmware doesn't work anymore. It can't connect to the update server. Does anyone have the latest firmware which i can flash into the global s800 version ?
    You can try this s 900 firmware. https://mega.nz/#!h3ghBCBL!fIEBTo4QutmCQidcLlifKV3AVk6CBQnnUZC3GVWgEAA
    Post edited by 535four on
  • Thanks, will try
  • KocomanKocoman Junior Member

is there firmware for the GS100 with android 4.2.2 ? thx