HTV3 Cantonese Playback app - playback video skips/jumps, shows are shortened by 1/3

HTV3
Cantonese Playback app

When you watched a playback video, it skips/jumps every second. So for a 1 hour show, it is shortened to 20mins.

All shows are shortened by one third.

Some channels not shortened and even has no Audio/Sound.

Anyone experiencing this? This is happening to all channels in this app since 12 April 2018.

Comments

• You're not alone.

It's frustrating, I tried contacting the seller, who claims himself the official distributor, he simply not response, I think he blocked my phone number.

Similar thing happened before, when I got my moonbox and tvpad, before the service died. :(
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    So they fixed it for like a week and it's back to skipping again.

Honestly don't even know how long they would last. Notice vod uploads been slow too
  • Yes, I had the same problem too. Look like we may need to get a new box soon. Any suggestion.
    Now the program list shows but some of them can't be played. It is getting annoying but nothing we can do.
  • coolwing99coolwing99 Junior Member
    This has been happening for me for htv3 as well but only some shows. I also have an A2 but everything is fine there. Perhaps a passive aggressive way to phase out the old htv boxes?
    This has been happening for me for htv3 as well but only some shows. I also have an A2 but everything is fine there. Perhaps a passive aggressive way to phase out the old htv boxes?
    Someone I know has htv5 and it's happening to them too.
  • I have an A2 as well but the play backs are skipping too. So annoying!
  • My HTV5 is not as good as it used to be a year ago. Live and Playback have not been very reliable lately!!!!!
  • My HTV5 is not as good as it used to be a year ago. Live and Playback have not been very reliable lately!!!!!
    Agree x 999

Skipping - Still an issue
    Looks like they are starting to fix the issue. Saw a scrolling message this morning.
  • Looks like they are starting to fix the issue. Saw a scrolling message this morning.
    Yes, I saw the message. Wish they have put up a similar message before this to ease frustration.
  • This morning it looks like the shows are finally updated on the Cantonese VOD app but is not playable. Anyone in the USA has it working l?
  • Today is May 25 (Fri.) in Dallas TX, the scrolling message has been there for almost 1 week. The issue has certainly not fixed. It said that the overseas network is having the problem? Does anyone know what may be the problem, or how much longer before the problem will be fixed? I hope that we have a moderator (like the Padman) for TVpad) to come out and share a few great insight? Thanks.
    I would say it will take a month.
  • fatcatfatcat Junior Member
    The problem has been existed on and off for over a month. The message came out about 10 days ago. Seems like it takes forever to fix it. I'm in US SF Bay area.
  • Keep our fingers crossed
  • After TVPAD, then MoonBox, I really hope HTV can last.