Negative Cntvpad Customer Service Experience : Korean TV Channel

I purchased Blue Tv to experience live Korean winter olympic and it managed to arrive before the day of the opening. However I wasn't able to watch it since the activation needed and Cntvpad's 2 weeks of disappearance due to Chinese New Year, which I respectfully understand.

What's making experience negative happens after the CNY, once Cntvpad staff came back from CNY and explained my situation that my BlueTv needs activation and I provided my Mac adress. The online support (Hellen) ensured me that she will inform tech-staff to activate it and it should work. So I trusted her and wait for days but it was still giving me error "Failed to load, please try again (4120 L)." and so I tried to contact them again by online support and email and waited days to get reply saying they will reactive my Mac and but ended up finding out that the problem was that they shipped my BlueTV with wrong Korean App (Rainbow TV) while TvKorea is the one they suppose to install.

So support provided me with links to download the app for me to install and I was finally able to watch live korean tv with that app. However I soon realized that the TvKorea was on trial verison where I had only 7 days of reamaining. At this point I was already fed up with how I had to spent vast amount of my time and effort due to their negligence so I once again told them the problem that I have x days available on my app with pictures via email + online support (they've been offline every time). It been already 1.5 weeks since I havn't heard from them so today I decided to wake up early to match their time zone and managed to catch online support. However, I wasn't able to get a reply from them as I was qued at 1 for 1.5 hrs and disconnected me without giving me any message like they are trying to avoid me. I'm starting to feel like have no clue on how to fix this as I've already provided them with pictures to them for better understanding. I love the product they provide, live korean tv contend is beyond uncomparable to what Canadian Tv companies broadcasts. However, their customer service landed way below my expectation.

tldr
- My korean tv wasn't working and contacted support but their recomandation didn't fix a thing
- Found out that they shipped me with wrong app (Rainbowtv) and provided me with links to the app
- New app (TvKorea) worked but It was runnung on trial version (7days)
- Been trying to get support about it but havn't heard from them; it should be their responsibility to contact me first and ensure everything is fine considering the fact they've kept me waitting for over a month.
- All of above happened over a month and who knows how many days till my Tvkorea will work properly.

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    edited March 2018
    I forwarded this to the manager for cntvpad.

Can you PM me your ticket number so I can forward it to them as well?
  • I forwarded this to the manager for cntvpad.

Can you PM me your ticket number so I can forward it to them as well?
    Hi Padman, Thanks for offering me help. I tried to PM this message but was giving me error.

Mar 2: Your request (58272) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.
    (This is when they sent me links to download new app and I updated them that it was on trial verison, No reply)

Mar 8: Your request (59057) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.
    (Trying to inquiry about last inquiry, no reply)

And many other offline messages. (No reply)

I hope you understand that I tried to solve this issue on my own in peace way and have no intention to project negative image of your partnership. I will delete this post as soon as it gets fixed.

Thanks and appreciate it !
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    No need to delete it, just update it with the status.

I hope you understand that I tried to solve this issue on my own in peace way and have no intention to project negative image of your partnership. I will delete this post as soon as it gets fixed.

Thanks and appreciate it !