TvChina Subscription

Hello,

I just purchased a TvChina subscription through the website for my mom. I was wondering, if anyone knows what to expect next? Do I get an email with a subscription code? Or does it automatically update the app my mom already have? How do I get the app working for her?

Thanks.

Comments

• cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Hello,

I just purchased a TvChina subscription through the website for my mom. I was wondering, if anyone knows what to expect next? Do I get an email with a subscription code? Or does it automatically update the app my mom already have? How do I get the app working for her?

Thanks.
    Since you are sub they will send you the user name and the password. You have to put that in your Mom's Pad to work.(That mean the account is follow you not marry with your machine)
  • I was also wondering how long it takes for them to send me the username and password? And is it by e-mail or by postal? I tried to look for more info on the website, but it only mentions shipping the media players. Nothing about subscription purchases or instructions, on how to add the subscription to the tvpad. The whole website is just lacking on info.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks ????
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Hello,

Thanks.
    go to shop.51tvpad.com you will find the live chat (depand the working time in China)
  • Is anyone having trouble connecting to TV China? My internet at home is working and other apps on tvpad 4 are working. Not sure what's going on
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Is anyone having trouble connecting to TV China? My internet at home is working and other apps on tvpad 4 are working. Not sure what's going on
    People who has bluetv is also having the same issue. Have you tried contacting support?
  • Here too . No connection. In nyc
  • It suddenly came back on. So I didn't need to contact support.
  • Back on, my wife is happy.
  • When your subscription about to expire how so you renew with TVChina?
  • When your subscription about to expire how so you renew with TVChina?
    Sorry! I’m not sure.