Storm TV app

unnamedunnamed Junior Member
Where can I get the latest storm tv app? The app store is not working.

Comments

• You send email to [email protected] You ask him to send you the Storm TV app. I also have both Storm app. that they send them to me.
  • Just noticed VOD doesn't work again. Only live tv works. I will try another HDMI cable also.

• Just noticed VOD doesn't work again. Only live tv works. I will try another HDMI cable also.

I just turn on the Blue TV box and I also see black screen. I unplug the power cable from the back and replug in again (not use remote to turn off) Now I can see the Blue TV work again. You have wait few minutes to try the Storm TV app. then you try the Strom TV app again. May be you need to try few times. Good Luck

• I just turn on the Blue TV box and I also see black screen. I unplug the power cable from the back and replug in again (not use remote to turn off) Now I can see the Blue TV work again. You have wait few minutes to try the Storm TV app. then you try the Strom TV app again. May be you need to try few times. Good Luck

Thanks, i'll give it a try again. Just curious, are you using the HDMI cable that came with the blueTV or your own? I noticed my HDMI cable is flimsy, does that make a difference with VOD? THANKS.

• I just turn on the Blue TV box and I also see black screen. I unplug the power cable from the back and replug in again (not use remote to turn off) Now I can see the Blue TV work again. You have wait few minutes to try the Storm TV app. then you try the Strom TV app again. May be you need to try few times. Good Luck

Thanks, i'll give it a try again. Just curious, are you using the HDMI cable that came with the blueTV or your own? I noticed my HDMI cable is flimsy, does that make a difference with VOD? THANKS.

I did not use their HDMI cable. But I know the Blue TV box HDMI connection is not tight and it always easy to come off. You can try don't turn it off and keep it turn on if it work.
  • My BlueTV firmware is 1.012 and the app store is working fine for me as I have just downloaded 風暴電視 and Storm TV.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    Can you kindly share the apps?
    You send email to [email protected] You ask him to send you the Storm TV app. I also have both Storm app. that they send them to me.
  • Can you kindly share the apps?
    You send email to [email protected] You ask him to send you the Storm TV app. I also have both Storm app. that they send them to me.
    Your give me your email address and I will send you the Storm TV app.
    Can you kindly upload to sendspace ans share the link here? you don't even need to register.

https://www.sendspace.com/

• Can you kindly upload to sendspace ans share the link here? you don't even need to register.

https://www.sendspace.com/

I try to upload the files, but I got error message " An error occurred while processing the upload files (0)"
    Thanks!

Try this link. You let me know if you can't upload this files.

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AM7LquzRo6IYNjg&id=29931C226239ED1B!122&cid=29931C226239ED1B
  • [email protected] emailed me batch and app files. How do I install it to my bluetv ? Do I copy the files to a USB drive and then upload it to bluetv?

Also, will those files solve the VOD problems? Why don't they upload the app so people don't have to request for the files ?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @friesdonuts Look on the apk install guide on tvpadnews.com
  • [email protected] emailed me batch and app files. How do I install it to my bluetv ? Do I copy the files to a USB drive and then upload it to bluetv?

Also, will those files solve the VOD problems? Why don't they upload the app so people don't have to request for the files ?
    You download all files and you put all files in USB drive.You plug in your USB drive on the back of your Blue TV box. it will pop up window to ask you to install. select batch install and you will see all three app and select to install

• You download all files and you put all files in USB drive.You plug in your USB drive on the back of your Blue TV box. it will pop up window to ask you to install. select batch install and you will see all three app and select to install

Thank you !!! So this will fix the sluggish response, and VOD? how come there's no app date and we have to upload it manually ?
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member

You download all files and you put all files in USB drive.You plug in your USB drive on the back of your Blue TV box. it will pop up window to ask you to install. select batch install and you will see all three app and select to install
    Thank you !!! So this will fix the sluggish response, and VOD? how come there's no app date and we have to upload it manually ?

Sluggish responses and VOD should not be app related. It's the server. If you're experiencing it then most likely everyone else is feeling it too.
  • edited June 2017
    I'm getting loading fails, please try again error on some VOD and the app response is quite slow loading in to the app menu/screen so it must be server side issue.
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Yes it slow loading. I have to exit and enter the app a few times. But once it loads, it plays fine.
  • I just got my BT today. With the storm tv app, when you press 'users' it say 7 days remaining. What happen after 7 days and is there a way to extend it?