Cantonese play back is missing channel

TvpaderTvpader Junior Member
What is happen to some channels in the playback app? Did anyone have same issue?

Comments

• MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    What's missing?
  • TvpaderTvpader Junior Member
    The cooking and opera channel and possibly other I don't notice got removed too. Please let me know if have any insight.

Thanks
  • What is happen to some channels in the playback app? Did anyone have same issue?
    Japanese, Korean, Cantonese Classic Movies are all gone!
  • Any word from HTV about missing channels?
    Nope, not a word, and doesn't look like those channels will be back.
    You can try deke.tv, thay have 1 day free trial, they also have their own box with vod, and 7-day replay for all 300+ channels.
    You can try deke.tv, thay have 1 day free trial, they also have their own box with vod, and 7-day replay for all 300+ channels.
    Hi Pepper,

Do you have deke.tv? How is the amount of VOD content compared to HTV, bluetv, or moonbox?
    Hi Pepper,

Do you have deke.tv? How is the amount of VOD content compared to HTV, bluetv, or moonbox?
    I have not subscribe to deke yet, still hoping moonbox will come out with adecent vod. You should first try out try out the deke apk version fo quality of live streams, ask th customer service to give you a few screen caps of their latest vod. Remmbe, only the box has vod, the apk version i strictly for live streams.